If you are in middle of a stressful situation, probably in the airport, and your flight was cancelled or delayed, here is some good advice:
- Send us an email with title URGENT and we will try to suspend other jobs and help you as quickly as possible.
- Keep all receipts of your expenses (food, taxi, hotel, etc).
- For now, as general rule, do not accept a ticket refund or claim compensation (you have 3-6 years for that). Be cautious to settle with the airline because you can lose your right to expenses, replacement flight and compensation. Each case is different, please use our free support service.
- Keep calm and use your spare time to browse this site and learn your rights as a passenger.
- Inform other passengers about our free support service (or just send us their email addresses, if they agree). A group has more strength and we can make better use of our resources, reducing costs and increasing success chances.